Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What? It's October 1st already......

Well, I don't know about you but September just flew by and I can't believe it is October 1st already!

Many things are happening behind the scenes at Designing-Diva that will be rolled out asap. I'm looking forward to revealing the new shopping cart that has a search function for customers as well as some other really cool features. I still need a few good testers....if you're interested, please drop me an e-mail at shoppingtester AT designing-diva DOT com.

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month . I will be donating $10/per Think Pink awareness bracelet sold plus an additional 5% on any sales from an awareness bracelet to the Susan G Komen foundation through the month of October. Since breast cancer awareness color is pink, I will also donate 10% of any jewelry items sold that use the color pink.

I've partnered with two new indie boutiques : Smashing Darling and Shopaholics TV. I do hope that you will check out my jewelry designs at these new venues plus all the other fabulous indie designers!

Through Monday October 6th (noon CST), you can save 15% off the jewelry in my Smashing Darling boutique by entering the following code: SMBsd15

If you live in the DFW metroplex, I will be a vendor in the gym at the 5th annual Cottonwood Creek Elementary Craft Fair and Gift Market this Saturday October 4th from 10am -4pm.

Have a great Wednesday!

~Randi


No comments: