Thursday, October 2, 2008

Productive times.....

The week is flying by. It is Thursday already and I am in creative mode so I can have new pretties to show off at the Craft Fair & Gift Market this Saturday.

As I type, I can hear the hum of my kiln as it is in the process of fusing a 4 piece glass coaster set. I am just loving creating small home decor items because it is an inexpensive fun and easy way to add color to any room in the house! For the decorator challenged (like me), this is really appealing.

I admit that I'm a bit of a hoarder and have a few fused glass pendants and stones that I have not taken to shows because I've grown attached to them. I made a personal goal to pick one of my favorite items per week from my "I don't want to sell stash" and create something new from it so I can let it go to a good home.

Here is the necklace, Rainbow Dream, that I created from one of my all time favorite fused glass pendants...accented with keshi pearls and round garnet beads.
fused glass pendant,keshi pearls,garnet beads,necklaceI can't wait to show this necklace off at the Craft Fair & Gift Market this Saturday and hopefully let it go to a good home! ;)

Gotta go and create a few more pieces that have been percolating in my mind....

Have a fabulous day,

Randi


No comments: