Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Shout out to Bleeding Espresso

I was absolutely tickled when I got the "Google Alert" for Designing-Diva in my in-box today.

Michelle Fabio who runs the blog Bleeding Espresso, wrote a great post on 5 ways to raise awareness for Ovarian Cancer through jewelry and she picked my Shining Light pendant as one of the 5!

Thank you Michelle! I truly hope that we can make a difference by furthering research and eventually have an early detection method for Ovarian cancer so that women's lives may be saved and family tragedies averted!

2 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Well thank you right back for the shout out :) Be sure to check in tomorrow at my place for lots of great O Foods recipe submitted by readers to spread awareness!

Dallas Designing-Diva said...

I will check the recipes.....thanks for sharing!