Saturday, October 18, 2008

One of A Kind Fused Glass Pendants

I have to admit I love experimenting. Guess it all goes back to my geeky clinical scientist days! Warm glass is such a rewarding medium......check out just a few of my one of a kind experiments! I like experimenting with color and shape to create unique designs; chocolate and pastel pink triangles are tack fused together and accented with aqua, pink and clear bits of leftover glass. What a cool funky look.....
aqua blue,pink and chocolate triangle fused glass pendantThis next design is bit more sleek and chic. Hey, I'm a poet and didn't even know it. Did I just say that.....I can hear your groans, ya know! ;-) Vanilla art glass is the base and pink and black streaker glass are added in different directions to add interest. A sterling plated bail has been adhered with an industrial adhesive (with the design above and below).
vanilla,pink and black fused glass pendantAqua blue and irridized clear glass come together beautifully in this next design. A sterling jump ring will allow you to wear it on any necklace/cord you already own. Simple clean design that can be worn everyday as a signature style piece. Just love it!
aqua blue fused glass pendantAll of these pendants are super affordable ($15-$20) which is awesome for a unique handcrafted jewelry design. Please check back often as I will be adding new pendant designs daily for the upcoming holidays.

No comments: