Friday, October 17, 2008

Hostess Gift Idea-Azul Fused Glass Cocktail Coasters

The Deckard family is already starting to receive Holiday party invites and it isn't even November yet. Eek. Will last year's dress still fit after my thyroid went "bonkers"?!! I think I just might need to support the economy and shop for a new cocktail dress!

My mother drilled hostess etiquette into me as a young adult...always bring something to show your appreciation.

What better way to show your appreciation by not leaving stains on the host's fine wood furniture with a fused glass cocktail coaster!

azul fused glass cocktail coasterWho wouldn't love to receive these gorgeous azul glass coasters as a gift?

2 comments:

Green Subjective said...

Those would make a lovely gift! That blue is a wonderful shade too.

And thank you for your kind comments on my blog.

Dallas Designing-Diva said...

Thank you. There is just something about that cobalt blue color that makes me so happy! ;-)