Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Art Glass Decor Design: Fused Glass Business Card Holder

purple blue fused glass business card holderI've just added a new fused glass business card holder design that I hope you'll love! I've created my own mold using Kaiser Lee Board so this is a Diva Art Glass Original!

It is ~ 3 3/4 x 4 3/4 inches and can be made in a variety of colors and options (more than one color and frit decoration).

As each is business card holder is cut by hand, please allow for slight variations in the glass when it slumps.

I used Bullseye 90 COE Streakies Royal Purple, Powder Blue Opal to create the design shown. My husband loved it so much he snagged it for the office!

The introductory price (through the end of May) will be $16.50+ shipping/handling. After June 1st, the price will be $19.95 .

Please allow up to 2 weeks for your order to be filled in case your glass color choice has to be ordered. In most cases, your item will be shipped within 3 business days of your order. Contact me if you have any questions prior to ordering.

No comments: