Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hair Accessory Junky-Get your Fix At Fiddleheads by Tefi

felted olive hair sticks
felted green olive hair accessories
I admit that I'm a hair accessory junkie! I love to wear my longer hair up especially in the Texas summer heat. I was absolutely tickled to find these cheeky felted olive wooden hair accessories. Now, if I only had a martini ....but gosh darn it it is only 9am in the morning!

My little girlie side could not resist the super cute pink and black kitty fabric button ponytail hair accessory. Now, I just have to hide it from my daughter as she is a cat fanatic!

fabric kitty button hair accessoryNow, don't be jealous....you can get your fix of super cute and cheeky hair accessories from one of Etsy Dallas's super fab crafty girls shop, Fiddleheads by Tefi.

1 comment:

Call me Stephanie said...

Get out!! That is awesome. Thanks for the feature. Your daughter is super sweet. She gave me a flower after the show. Awww...Tefi loves the Deckards!