Sunday, October 26, 2008

Labradorite Ring Featured on See Pretty Things


Thanks to Kimmie Smith recently featured my labradorite ring on See Pretty Things. Kimmie and I connected socially on Twitter. Kimmie has a passion for fashion! In addition to being a contributing editor, she is also the designer of Kitten Couture which includes jewelry and clothing.

See Pretty Things covers all things that are handbags, jewelry, scarves and much more. See Pretty Things was chosen as "Best Accessory Blog 2006" by Accessorie Magazine in its December issue.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just went to See Pretty Things -that ring is gorgeous! I'm such a fan of labradorite...the "fire" on the inside of the stone is just magical to me. It's lovely to meet another medical industry/artsy person...I would imagine we're a rare combination:)

Dallas Designing-Diva said...

Jessica

Thank you so much for your kind words. I love labradorite's flash too! ;-) Have you seen spectrolite in person before? It's another amazing stone that "flashes"...

Randi