Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cyber Thanks & Congratulations

I just wanted to personally thank all my family and friends who voted for me. Although I did not win the Spirited Woman video contest , it does not change anything! I am still a fun and spirited woman and honored to have been chosen as a finalist!

I would like to thank Nancy Mills of The Spirited Woman for hosting such an inspiring contest. It was really fun to make the video and I enjoyed watching women from around the globe show their spirit!

Congratulations to CJ, Janet and Wendy (and to all the fantastic women who showed how fun and spirited they truly are!).

Have a fabulous day,

Randi
P.S.
Are you signed up for the Diva newsletter ? If you are a confirmed subscriber, you will be automatically entered in the FREE monthly drawing on the 15th of every month.

No comments: