I was lucky last month (again!) and won a $25 gift certificate from My Lip Stuff because I had entered the FREE monthly giveaway over at Funky Finds.
My Lip Stuff offers over 400 flavors of natural lip balm and other bath and body products. My daughter and I had a blast surfing the site and choosing our favorites. In the end, we ended up with quite the stash (as pictured) because their prices are super duper reasonable (lip balms start at just $2):
- Initial balm- S (strawberry flavor) ...a gift for my BFF, Sharrie ;)
- Coconut Butter stick
- Key Lime Pie Lip Balm...I figured there would be less calories this way!
- Banana Split Lip Balm
- Bubblegum Lip Balm
- Sweet Mood Balm
- ANIMALS ARE NOT ENTERTAINMENT special edition Charity Lip Balm
- Hallowiener Lip Balm
- Vanilla Ice Cream Gloss
- Initial Balm C....cake flavored for daughter's teacher, Mrs C
- plus a "mystery" lip balm flavor was included
We received our order quickly and got a great magnet for the fridge too. I highly recommend their products and these would be fantastic stocking stuffers! Uggh, did I just mention the Christmas holidays in September!
Brittney and I have been enjoying our new products and have been proudly showing off our "tricked out lips"!
Thanks to My Lips Stuff for sponsoring the giveaway at Funky Finds!!