Thursday, January 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Much to my delight, I was recently "tagged" by Erin from Bride Design.Now that I'm "it," along with 6 other lucky bloggers, it's my job to share 7 random and/or weird things about myself. Not the easiest task, but here's your opportunity to get to know me, Randi-Sue the Dallas Designing-Diva, just a bit better.

1. I'm conversational (can't say I'm fluent anymore as I rarely get a chance to use them anymore!) in 4 languages ...Arabic (Lebanese not Egyptian), Dutch, Norwegian, and French and I currently live in N. Texas and boy do I wish I also spoke Spanish!

2. As an oil brat, I went to 12 schools one year (yep, my family lived out of suitcases that year).

3. My husband, John, is a Native Texan (from the panhandle) but we met in Aberdeen , Scotland when we were in the 7th grade ( and no we didn't "go out" way back then).

4. My daughter's name, Brittney Celine, came to me in a dream about 6 months before I was even pregnant (when I did get pregnant, I was positive it was going to be a girl)!

5. I failed art in the 3rd grade and that's why I ended up being a "geek and nerd" who thought she had no "creative" gene!

6. I used to dance-ballet, tap and jazz but made a decision to pursue my education. Gosh darn, that degree in Clinical Science is gathering dust while I design and create in silver and warm glass!

7. Chocolate is a food group. I have a few squares of Cadbury's Fruit & Nut every morning with my cup of coffee and get grouchy if there is none.

For the tagged, The rules are as follows:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

No comments: